- A social entrepreneur with an aptitude for people, project management and effecting change in the rural context. Education, Agriculture and Water Resources are few areas which has always attracted my focus to identify gaps and strive to contribute towards bringing improvement through Technology driven solutions. Kamana’s core areas are
- Business Process Re-engineering
- Value Chain assessment
- Project Management
- Solution conceptualisation and Design
- Partnered with Education Department of Andhra Pradesh, in their journey of Digital Transformation by creating a digital platform to develop a paperless working environment and empowering stakeholders and various levels in the education value chain with a transparent and immediate data information for quick decision making and remedial.
- Owns an NGO in Bihar focusing on women empowerment and creating employment and livelihood opportunities for rural women.
- State Associate with UNIDO for a project on promoting rural micro industries and value chain development in the food processing sector in Bihar.
- Set up a Dairy plant in Bihar with daily production capacity of 50,000 litres. Developed plan for creating supply chain for milk procurement through focused community of farmers.
- Program Manager for carrying out project for Rejuvenation of tanks and inter-linking of canals for Govt of Andhra Pradesh.
- Entrepreneur with over 25 years’ experience in Product Development & Project Management. Led Mega projects in Education, Water Management, FMCG & Manufacturing across India. Worked with UNIDO as National Expert (India) for Entrepreneur Development Programme jointly done with DIPP and MSME Department of GOI.
- Mounik is Co-Founder and Director Business Solutions for KKD. He has successfully lead multi projects in ITES Design and Process Automisation for Department of Education of Andhra Pradesh and Department of Water Resources.
- He recently partnered with state of Andhra Pradesh in their journey of Digital Transformation and successfully reengineered several processes into automated platforms related to Education and Irrigation.
- Some of the organisations he has worked with include NTPC, Ceat Tyres, Electrosteel Group, NDDB, UNIDO, Mother Dairy Food Processing Limited, Abhishek Industries Limited, Bharti Delmonte, American Express – Financial Centre East, Coca Cola India, PepsiCo India , Wells Dairy Inc – Iowa, USA,
- With an Academic background in Electrical Engineering he has , over his 26 years of professional experience, work with several organization with projects related to power generation, efficiency improvement in captive power plants for many of his clients as part of his consulting assignments.. He also led a Project with a global power utility producer in India to develop their HR policies and recommended structure for growth and sustenance.
- His work with India’s one of the largest distribution and marketing company in the field of fresh and frozen fruit and vegetables brought him closer to working with farmers across the country. In order to make an efficient supply chain for this organization Ashutosh travelled to different parts of the country to meet and work closely with the farmer supplier and worked out a supply chain model, which eventually won the innovation award for the year 2007 handed over by then President of India.
- Consecutively three years in a row, facilitated the Deming’s conference to the one of the large Tyre manufacturing company in India, the conferences was aimed to align the Senior leadership and mid leadership team for Deming’s award. The interventions were to design and execute the Large Scale Interactive process (LSIP) workshops based on the principle of Real Time Strategic Change (RTSC). The teams implemented several initiatives that emerged through the LSIP and were able to bag the Deming’s award in 2017.
- An avid lover of Himalayan valley he also runs an adventure learning campaign where sets out to explore passages in the Himalayan region which either are unexplored or have not been revered anymore. He is a known figure in the Bhagirathi Valley amongst the trekking community being a frequent visitor for past 20 years
- A well rounded business manager, Shinjan’s experience spans across FMCG, HR Consulting and Internet startups.
- Shinjan showcases diversity, both in terms of industries and roles handled. Having started his career with Unilever, he gained a ground level understanding of front end sales, customer marketing and consumer behaviour. Handling Area Sales, Channel Sales to Account Management roles
- Shinjan specialised in account management, team management, negotiation and business planning and strategy.
- As an Entrepreneur and founder of Humanos HR Solutions, Shinjan was exposed to managing overall business operations and setting up a business from the ground up. His responsibilities represented a mix of business development, team management, service delivery, collaborative HR business planning with clients, along with managing finance, tax, legal and IT side of business.
- Navin is the backbone of the IT Solutions and holds fort in ensuring best in class platform development for seamless experience for all clients
- He is System Analyst & Process Re/Engineer with more than 20 Years of Experience in IT Industry . He is Qualified Project Manager, Lead Business & System Analyst, Solution Architect . Some of his qualifications are
- Quality Analyst, Process Re/Engineer
- Smart-Sourcing: Offshore Dev/Ops Center Management, Delivery Management
- Functional, Cross Platform & Multiple Location Team Management
- PMP: PMI Certified Project Management Professional
- SSGB: KPMG Certified Six Sigma Green Belt
- Executive Certificate – Strategy & Innovation (MIT – Sloan School of Management)
- MCP: Microsoft Certified Professional
- With a PGDBM degree from IMT Ghaziabad and an Executive course from IIM Kolkata gives Navin a well rounded business personality with sound understanding of the Business
- With an educational background in Electronics & Communication Engineering from University of Delhi, Chandra Bhushan is a seasoned program director for all product developmental efforts of KKD. Has been associated with KKD ever since its inception and is a valuable pillar in KKD Team.
- Chandra Bhushan is an experienced Software Architect with a strong knowledge of PHP Technologies, experienced project team member, as well as technical team leader.
- 12+ years of experience working on PHP+MySql Projects using MVC Frameworks, MVC Architecture and various packages.
- 6+ years of experience developing Mobile APPS using Hybrid Frameworks (Ionic Framework, Phonegap, Meteor).
- Expertise in MVC Frameworks Qcubed, QCodo, CakePHP, Codeigniter.